For many PhD students, data analysis—including methodology, statistical analysis, and data preparation—is the most daunting and frustrating aspect of the dissertation-writing process.
Our experienced team of statisticians and research analysts can help you through every step of the process, including preparing your methodology, reviewing your results, and analyzing the scientific data.
Our statisticians are adept in a variety of advanced statistical methods and use their experience to ensure you fully understand your analyses and that you are prepared to defend them. Our stats experts will provide you with the charts and graphs that you need for your dissertation and work with you one-on-one until you grasp the rationale, results, and implications of your data.
Our clients have diverse data analysis needs. Some students simply require a particular analysis to be conducted, while others desire varying degrees of support in understanding and interpreting their analysis and results. We offer three different levels of service in order to meet the needs of our diverse clientele. If you are unsure as to which service you may need, please give us a call and we’d be happy to discuss your options with you. We recommend you visit our Frequently Asked Questions page before purchasing any analysis to be sure you are well acquainted with the nature of the services you are purchasing.
Basic Analysis: Our basic analysis package includes an analysis conducted on appropriately formatted data you provide. You receive the results of the analysis as the outcome of this package. The results will be the outputs of the software used to conduct the analysis (SPSS, SAS, R, Nvivo, AMOS, etc.) This package is for clients who have a complete understanding of the analysis they are requesting and the ability to understand the results without any assistance. A partial list of available basic analyses is available here. If you need another type of analysis, please call and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
Standard Analysis: Our standard analysis package includes all services provided in the basic analysis package, with the addition of two hours of dedicated time with your personal statistician. You may use these hours for phone consultations in order to understand/determine which tests should be run and why, or to go over the results in detail and discuss their interpretation or implications for your research. You may also choose to allocate this time for additional work requests, to annotate your results files with explanations, or for any combination of these activities. A partial list of available standard analyses is available here.
Full Support Analysis: Our full support analysis package includes comprehensive support for the entire process of data analysis. Pricing for the full support analysis package is available here. Services include:
- Planning and preparation consultation
- Developing statistical considerations (statistical hypotheses, statistical methods, appropriate analytic techniques, and sample size justification) for dissertation proposals
- Reviewing methodologies, survey instruments, and datasets
- Data import and formatting
- Statistical analysis of data, including concise written reports with appropriate tables and graphs
- Utilizing statistical software packages, including SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, LISREL/AMOS/EQS for structural equation modeling and others.
- Consultation on interpreting and reporting statistical procedures
- Troubleshooting issues with in-progress analyses
- Reviewing your results and interpretation
- Developmental editing to method and results chapters
- Formatting your statistical results
- Assistance with preparing for your oral defense
- Reviewing and interpreting committee feedback
- PhD-level feedback and consultation on the strength of your content
Have Questions? Visit our FAQ page
Discuss your project with a PhD-level statistical analyst