“The dissertation editing services were thorough, professional, and timely with feedback. I have been using these services for a number of years. I was pleased with the quality of service then, and I am pleased now.”
What does Formatting Entail?
Formatting your dissertation or thesis is often the most frustrating part of the entire writing process. Dissertation committees can be excruciatingly detailed and particular when it comes to style formatting; it is not unusual for doctoral students to have their document returned dozens of times to correct minor typographical errors or style inconsistencies. Making the process even more daunting, style manuals are typically long, detailed, and nuanced. With our formatting only services, we won’t edit your writing; however, we will guarantee that it conforms to any University or Academic Journal submission guidelines!
Our Formatting services include:
- Tables, graphs, figures, charts, and equations (we can create them or reformat per any style guide)
- Table of contents, list of figures, list of tables, and front pages
- In-text citations, references, endnotes, and bibliography
- Margins, running heads, headers, headings, title pages, and pagination
- Fonts, punctuation, acronyms, indentation, block quotes, etc.
- Making sure your document conforms to the submission guidelines of your University
Students often find formatting to be the most frustrating part of writing their dissertations, as they are primarily focussed on getting their ideas down on paper, rather than getting page numbers in the right spot and the headings accurate and uniform.
Dr. Jennifer Pollan
Formatting is a rigorous process that requires a meticulous editor. For this reason, we staff only the very best style guide experts who specialize in the following formats:
- APA 7th Edition
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Any other style manual or guidelines (just send us the requirements and we will adjust your dissertation accordingly)