Formatting your dissertation or thesis is often the most frustrating part of the entire writing process. Dissertation committees can be excruciatingly detailed and particular when it comes to style formatting; it is not unusual for doctoral students to have their document returned dozens of times to correct minor typographical errors or style inconsistencies. Making the process even more daunting, style manuals are typically long, detailed, and nuanced.
We handle all aspects of the formatting process to ensure that your dissertation is formatted correctly—the first time! Just send us your draft and your University style guide, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Very prompt and professional support with expertise in MS Word.
Our Formatting services include:
- Tables, graphs, figures, charts, and equations (we can create them or reformat per any style guide)
- Table of contents, list of figures, list of tables, and front pages
- In-text citations, references, endnotes, and bibliography
- Margins, running heads, headers, headings, title pages, and pagination
- Fonts, punctuation, acronyms, indentation, block quotes, etc.
- Making sure your document conforms to the submission guidelines of your University
Students often find formatting to be the most frustrating part of writing their dissertations, as they are primarily focussed on getting their ideas down on paper, rather than getting page numbers in the right spot and the headings accurate and uniform.
Dr. Jennifer Pollan
Formatting is a rigorous process that requires a meticulous editor. For this reason, we staff only the very best style guide experts who specialize in the following formats:
- APA 6th Edition
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Any other style manual or guidelines (just send us the requirements and we will adjust your dissertation accordingly)