The Modern Language Association (MLA) style is most commonly used within the humanities, including the fields of language and literature. Our elite team of Ivy League PhDs includes experts in editing and formatting per MLA’s guidelines. Our MLA editing and formatting specialists have decades of professional experience and will ensure that your dissertation or thesis is well written and adheres to all requirements of MLA Style.
“The overall customer service, speed, and honesty of Dissertation Editor is unmatched. I cannot recommend the service more, and especially Dr. ***** . She was incredibly helpful, prompt, and generous through the entire process.”
Our MLA Style Formatting and Editing Services include:
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar, and punctuation per MLA style
- Heavy editing for clarity, diction, flow, and scholarly tone
- References, citations, and bibliography per MLA style
- Formatting or developing tables, figures, graphs, and charts per MLA style
- Formatting table of contents, list of tables, list of figures, and front pages per MLA style
- Margins, fonts, pagination, and other typographical issues
- Adjusting numbers, acronyms, titles, names, and other terms for consistency per MLA style
- PhD-level feedback and consultation on the strength of your content
What is great about MLA formatting is that once the manuscript is formatted correctly, it is very easy to read.
Dr. Kady Bell-Garcia
Hiring an MLA Style Expert Will Save You Time and Frustration
The MLA guidelines are described in two reference books, which combined are more than 600 pages in length and include a 36-page style sheet. Mastering the MLA guidelines requires countless hours, and it can take months, or even years, to become familiar with the stringent requirements.
Rather than waste your time learning an exhaustive style guide, let our team of MLA specialists ensure that your entire dissertation or thesis is in perfect compliance with MLA style. With our expert team editing your dissertation or thesis, you’re sure to have it formatted properly the first time!
MLA Style Formatting and Editing Services
In addition to dissertation and thesis formatting services, we also offer comprehensive and meticulous editing services. From basic copy editing for punctuation to comprehensive revisions, our MLA style editors will revise your content to ensure it’s well written and free of error.
Are you struggling with writing and developing your thesis or dissertation? Our PhD-level consultants can provide detailed feedback, critical review, and step-by-step guidance throughout the process. We can provide detailed written feedback as well one-on-one consultation over the phone, Skype, or in person. You can learn more about our consultation services here.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ page.