EDITING AND STATISTICS POLICIES
- Upon completion of the edit or the statistical analysis, additional revisions or review of your text/data are not included free of charge
- Upon receipt of our edits, you may wish to make changes or add additional content in response to our feedback (or feedback you have received from colleagues or faculty members) and return it to us for a second review. However, reviewing your added text or changes will incur additional fees.
- Our fee to review additional material or new changes to the text is pro-rated based on volume. For example, if you have rewritten or added 10 pages-worth of text throughout your 100-page dissertation, our fee to review your changes would be based on 10 pages, not 100.
- In order for us to target the new material and price the second round of revisions fairly, YOU MUST track or highlight all of your changes so that we can identify them clearly. When we return documents to you, we will remind you to track your changes as you begin working on your document; however, it is your responsibility to do so.
- On all statistics orders, we will ask you to confirm the tests you want us to run before we run them to ensure we are meeting your expectations. If, later, your advisor wants you to change your approach or run different or additional tests, we are happy to assist you, but running those new tests would be considered a new order and incur additional fees.
- Upon receipt of the analysis, you may wish to make changes or add additional variables in response to the results (or feedback you have received from colleagues or faculty members) and return it to us for a second round of analysis. However, please understand that re-estimating your model, and/or adding more data, will incur additional fees.
- Our fee to re-estimate the model or make changes to the estimation steps will be based on the amount of additional work required.
- Objective Errors
- Please understand that no edit is 100% perfect. Yes, every dissertation ever written, no matter how well-edited, contains a few errors or typos. Our editors are extremely fastidious, experienced, and careful. However, just because you find a few minor errors in the document you receive from us, does not mean the editor failed to do their job. While there should be very few errors, our editors are nevertheless human and do occasionally make mistakes.
- If you find multiple objective errors with the editing, or egregious mistakes, please contact us immediately and we will review and correct the errors promptly.
- Finding errors in the document does not automatically qualify you for a refund. If multiple objective errors remain in the edited file, we will have the editor re-edit the work promptly or bring in another editor to review the text and make the necessary adjustments.
- Similarly, our statisticians are extremely fastidious, experienced, and careful. However, just because you find a few minor errors in the graphs or typos in variable names, does not mean the statistician has failed to do their job. While there should be very few errors, our statisticians are nevertheless human and do occasionally make mistakes.
- If you find multiple objective errors with the estimation equations, or the data that was included in the analysis, please contact us immediately and we will review and correct the errors promptly.
- Finding errors in the document does not qualify you for a refund. If you find errors in how the data was handled, we will make the corrections promptly to ensure your complete satisfaction with the work.
- Scheduling Consultations
- We frequently include consultation sessions with editing and statistics orders. In order for your editor/statistician to be effective in communicating with you, we ask that you schedule your consultation within 7 business days of when we return your results or your edited chapters.
- We kindly request that if you are unable to make your confirmed consultation time, that you let us know 24 hours in advance so that we can plan accordingly.
- While we are very careful to keep our commitments to you, please understand that factors beyond our control may result in your consultant missing their meeting. If this happens, please call or text us immediately at 857-600-2241 for editing or 857-600-2243 for stats. We will reschedule your consultation as soon as possible. If at that point, you decide that you no longer need the consultation session, we can refund you the portion of your order associated with that consultation.
- All Orders Are Considered Closed After 30 Days of Completion
- All orders are closed after 30 days from the day we complete the order and submit it to you for your review (including, but not limited to, statistics, analysis, research assistance, written consultation, editing, presentation preparation, and formatting). No refunds after 30 days.
- You have 30 days to review any materials or feedback we provide and ask follow-up questions or request additional revisions/adjustments. After 30 days, the order is closed and any follow-up questions, edits, or revisions will be treated as a new order with associated fees.
- Statement of Academic Integrity
- We will not write any content for any of our clients at any time. We take academic integrity very seriously and will assist you in expressing your ideas as clearly as possible; however, all the ideas must originate from you. Consequently, we cannot guarantee that you will pass, that your advisor will approve your next draft, or that your research will meet the expectations of your University. However, we can guarantee that we will improve upon your writing, offer feedback and suggestions on how to improve your argument, and provide you with tools such as research assistance and statistical analysis that will accelerate your progress toward graduation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR OUR SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES.
BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER AND/OR PAYMENT, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER AND/OR PAYMENT, YOU ARE ALSO AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH FORM THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DISSERTATION-EDITOR.COM.
It is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions as well as our editing and statistics policies listed above before submitting any order and/or payment to this website.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE
The full copyright to the Products and other materials delivered to You is owned by You and You alone. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material made available to You by Company. Any unauthorized use of the delivered Products and/or content of this Website may subject You to civil or criminal penalties.
We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws.
Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material received from our Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyer of material from our Website is solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
Although this Website may be linked to other Websites, We do not endorse, approve, certify, or sponsor the linked sites unless specifically stated therein. The Company is not the owner of, does not control, and is not responsible for any content of any site linked to this Website. Your linking to other websites from this Website is at your own risk.
By submitting the Order and/or payment, You acknowledge that You are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to release and hold the Company and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers, or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that may cause the Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted; (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing our services; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and Company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge and agree that We may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend You reviewing these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time as any such changes will be reflected in this section of our Website.